1. Lose weight without starving. You can sprinkle them on salads, in porridge or in yoghurt. They have no calories and on contact with water they expand and therefore make you feel full.
2. Balances Blood Sugar. Both the gelling action of the seed, and it’s unique combination of soluble and insoluble fiber combine to slow down your body’s conversion of starches into sugars.
3. Adds Healthy Omega-3 oil to your diet. By weight, chia contains more omega 3 than salmon, and it still tastes like whatever you want!
4. Feel more energised throughout the day, without slumps in the afternoon. Chia is one of nature’s highest plant-based sources of complete protein, which will help keep up your energy to exercise more.
5. It’s packed with age-defying anti-oxidants, so is great for maintaing good skin!
Go out and buy some now – available at all good health food stores!
Couldn’t agree more on the benefits of chia seeds. Have several blog posts on them. Right on!
Thanks for the post Tony….will check out your blog posts and re-blog too if you don’t mind! 🙂
I don’t mind a bit. The Chia posts have been very popular. Enjoy!
Thank you so much. You right about the Chia Seeds posts, mine has had quite a bit of interest too.
Reblogged this on thefabcompany.