THE MIRACLE OF WATER
Water is an essential part of our daily lives and our bodies are made up of approx 60% water and without it our organs and systems would just shut down. Here are some interesting facts:
1. Water is extremely important for healthy hair, skin and nails, particularly in these cold winter months when the air is dry.
2. Water helps regulate our body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
3. We don’t always need to obtain water in its traditional drinking form, it can be found in fruits and vegetables. Watermelon is 90% water, for example.
4. Water helps flush out toxins, maintain a healthy metabolism, transports nutrients to vital organs and helps maintain healthy bodily functions.
5. Water will definitely make us look younger with a healthier looking skin.
As with everything in life don’t drink too much either. Depending on how active you are, you should drink between 6 and 8 glasses a day. Add some lemon to help detoxify, if you wish, lemon is also a good source of vitamin C.
WATER – THE MIRACLE OF LIFE!