Struggling to get out of bed? Tips to WAKE UP MOTIVATED!
1. Get out of bed straight away, don’t linger on after the alarm has gone off.
2. Drink a large glass of water, as our bodies become dehydrated during the night.
3. Stretch out for 5 to 10 mins each morning, arms, legs, neck….everything. This increases the circulation.
4. Have a list of goals you wish to achieve each day, whether they are personal or work related.
5. Psyche yourself up for the day ahead so you leave home motivated and ready.
6. Listen to your favourite music while you are getting ready or on the journey to work.
7. What’s your heart’s desire, what is your main goal in life….remind yourself each day so you take a step towards reaching your life’s GOAL!
TIME TO GET OUT OF BED AND STRETCH THEN. Have a FAB day!