I have NOT tried all of the suggestions below but anything that uses lemon juice has worked for me. It helps fade the age spots but MUST be used in conjunction with an excellent sunscreen. I use Ultrasun 50, as it is free of perfume, is gentle on the skin and has a high sun protection factor (SPF).
1. Lemon juice and apple cider vinegar – Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar and apply twice per day to the affected areas of your skin should help reduce the appearance of age spots.
2. You can use fresh lemon juice by itself to bleach age spots by rubbing the lemon juice on your age spots at night and then washing it off in the morning. The citric acid in lemons is what helps you get rid of age spots.
3. Buttermilk – The lactic acid from the buttermilk helps cleanse your face while also helping to getting rid of age spots.
4. Castor Oil – Massaging castor oil on your age spots regularly will help them fade away after a few months.
5. Onions – Rub onions or onion juice on your age spots twice a day until your age spots fade. The vitamin C from lemons and onions are natural skin lighteners.
6. Apply Aloe Vera Gel on your age spots for at least 45 minutes 2 times a day and for better results…apply Aloe Vera for 8 hours a day to lighten your age spots by putting it on your skin at bedtime.
I hope this has helped and remember to apply sunscreen winter or summer!