Natural is sometimes best!
Even though we all love to get all dolled up and slather on red lipstick and heavy liner, that look just always isn’t appropriate. Yet sometimes we want to still look presentable, so we’re stuck with a a dilemma… how do you look good without looking like you went overboard? I have outlined the major steps to getting a natural look with makeup.
1. Clean face thoroughly.
2. Apply moisturizer (only a small amount).
3. Apply concealer to blemishes or dark circles.
4. Apply powder foundation to the oiliest parts of your face.
5. Use bronzer, blush or illuminator to add a subtle and healthy glow (I usually only stick to one).
6. Apply a neutral shadow on your eyelid. You can also outline your eye with a light brown eye pencil.
7. Curl your lashes and apply mascara (For an even more natural look, use brown or clear mascara).
View original post 15 more words