This has been copied from the Omorovicza Blog Page:
A normal evening post-work either involves the gym or sitting on the sofa watching television. Start this week changing it and giving you some of the luxury you deserve.
Let the pampering begin! Here are 5 steps to create a relaxing spa day at home.
1. Turn your shower into a sauna – Turn your shower on and run it at its hottest temperature for about 15 minutes. While the water is running and the steam is building, take a warm washcloth and spray with your favourite aromatic oil – Omorovicza’s favourite is Orange Blossom. When you step into your shower, put the washcloth up to your face and take a deep breath of your soothing, oil-scented steam. It’s a great way to relax right before bedtime.
2. Make your own facial – Start with the Thermal Cleansing Balm to remove dirt and toxins from the surface of the skin and follow with the Deep Cleansing Mask. Which will unclogs pores and draws out impurities to reveal a clear and smooth completion. After use the Instant Plumping Cream to provide instant hydration and swell to plump and firm the skin overnight. Finalise with a spritz of the Queen of Hungary Mist to activate the instant plumping feeling.
3. Create your own bath salt – Start with two cups of Epsom salt in a big bowl. Mix it with a cup of powdered dried orange peel using a big spoon. As you stir, drizzle few drops of orange blossom oil until it uniformly coats the salt granules. Mix until it is all combined. Finally dribble in an essential oil and mix well. The bath salt is ready.
4. Soften hands – There is no excuse for not doing this, you can do it while watching TV. Put an almond size amount of our Nourishing Hand Treatment then slip hands into a pair of rubber gloves. For the softest hands ever, sit down and rest your hands underneath a heating pad so that the heat will help the cream to penetrate your skin much more.
5. De-stress even more by doing it in the dark – Start or end your day in a wonderful, slow, calming flickering way with a candlelit shower. Make sure the bathroom is dark and light a sweet-smelling candle.
For more information visit – http://www.omorovicza.co.uk/blog