- Sea Buckthorn Berry Skincare | The Guide – Omorovicza
- Ingredient Focus – Edelweiss Flowers
- How To Apply Neck Cream | An Illustrated Guide – Omorovicza
- Health of the baby boomer generation – Fitness League
- Winter Walks from Promenade View in The Mumbles, Swansea | Explore With Ed | Food And Travel Blog
Category Archives: FAB Fashion
Thank you all for visiting my blog and helping me to reach 4,000 views! In just 5 months…here’s to the next 4,000!
I was lucky enough to be sent a deluxe sample of the new Carven fragrance – Carven Le Parfum, which earlier in the year had successfully launched in Harrods. My memories of Carven were mostly of Ma Griffe, which I … Continue reading
Tops and Crops – Pumps and Purses I hate baring my legs in the summer so as an alternative I love wearing cropped trousers, casual or smart, depending on the occasion. You can dress them up or down, with … Continue reading
This is my very first mini haul from Primark and my first fashion blog! The top is a light grey and white striped cotton knit, loose fitting, lightweight jumper with a studded collar effect at the front. It was only … Continue reading
This blogger is so cute! Take a look at her mini fashion haul from Primark? FAB Chazabelle!
Thanks to everyone for visiting my blog site and taking an interested in my posts!
What hay, thank you for following, reading, commenting and of course ‘liking’ my blogs! We have reached the 200 likes milestone in two months! FAB! Many thanks!